● Without wholehearted dedication, one cannot succeed.
● It is duty-bound for grown-ups to support their parents.
● Despite the improvement of the life condition, it is still necessary to advocate thrift.
● Success is about dogged determination and perseverance.
5. practice filial piety奉行孝道
● Practicing filial piety needs patience, perseverance and wisdom.
6. personal gains and losses个人得失
● They work for the common good wholeheartedly, regardless of personal gains and losses.
7. strive for excellence精益求精
● Striving for excellence leads to perfection.
8. keep pace with the times与时俱进
● Only through continuous learning can you keep pace with the times.
9. make joint efforts齐心协力
● On many occasions, we need to make joint efforts to complete one task.
● The purpose of reading is not only to gain knowledge, but also to improve self-cultivation.
● Success will fall upon those who are diligent.
● Optimistic people can always see the silver lining in every cloud.
● Pessimistic emotion does harm to health.
14. release pressure释放压力
● In modern society, people should learn to release pressure in proper ways.
15. traditional virtue传统美德
● Honesty is the traditional virtue of China.
16. social skills社交技能
● Social skills can benefit career development.
17. respect the elderly and care for the young尊老爱幼
● Chinese people regard it as a social responsibility to respect the elderly and care for the young.
18. lack of confidence缺乏自信
● Lack of confidence may stop you from succeeding.
19. down-to-earth attitude脚踏实地的态度
● One needs to hold a down-to-earth attitude toward work and study.
● Successful people tend to have strong self-restraint.